Hotel Contact Information
- Sloane square, Knightsbridge and Victoria Station offering easy access to all areas of interest and direct routes to Heathrow & Gatwick airports.
- Harrods of Knightsbridge and the world famous exclusive designer shops.
- Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, Hyde Park and Green Park.
- The Victoria and Albert, science, History and Geography museums. The Brompton Oratory and The Royal Albert Hall.
Upon arriving into London. There are tubes and overline trains services taking you from all the major airports.
- From Heathrow: the underground (Piccadilly line) takes you to Knights-bridge station. 30/40 Minutes
- From Gatwick: a train service , called Gatwick Express takes you to Victoria Station. 45/60 Minutes
- From Stansted &Luton there are coaches and buses services talking you directly into Victoria station .1.30h
Knightsbridge and Victoria stations are few a minutes walk to the Diplomat Hotel.
Get in Touch
Belgraiva is, on the whole, a tranquil and exclusive area, steps away from Chelsea in London. The Diplomat Hotel is 5-min walk from Belgrave Square, Sloane square where you’ll find many of the elegant old embassies.